APC hereby warrants that every new Triangle tire is free from defects in workmanship or material. In the case of any of the above, the tire will be replaced free of charge within 18 months from the date of purchase OR within the first 2/32” (1.6mm) of original usable tread life – following whichever comes first.
In the case of any partial warranty, the credit amount will be determined by the percentage of original tread depth remaining on the tire, based on the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover tires damaged due to misuse, abuse, accidents, or cases such as those listed below:
• Incorrect application, inappropriate mounting or dismounting of the tire, tire/wheel imbalance or improper repair.
• Uneven or rapid wear caused by mechanical irregularity in the vehicle, such as wheel misalignment.
• Sidewall bubbles caused by hitting curbs or potholes.
• Racing, off road use, under or over inflation or overloading.
• Fires, chemical corrosion, tire alteration or vandalism, flat spotting caused by improper storage or brake lock up.
• The addition of liquid, solid or gaseous materials other than air, nitrogen or carbon dioxide.
• Minor cosmetic ozone or weather cracking.
• Failure to rotate the tires as recommended voids the tread wear warranty
• Any tires worn less than 2/32” of the remaining tread depth
• Tire with D.O.T. identification number and/or brand name removed intentionally
APC warrants that the Goods are free from any malfunction due to a defect in the material or manufacturing process. APC is not bound by any warranty whether legal or contractual, and shall not be held liable for defects or damages arising from any of the following reasons: (i) bad maintenance by Purchaser of the Goods or the Equipment on which they are installed (ii) modification/replacement/repair of the Goods (iii) non-compliance with operating manual and directions for use provided by the COMPANY, (iv) use/intervention by unqualified or not properly trained/educated personnel, (v) normal wear and tear, (vi) exposure to conditions outside the range of the environmental specifications, or (vii) chemical, electronic or electrical influences. COMPANY may decide on fixed warranty period for specific Goods and may vary according to market conditions.